For sale is a vintage 1950s TRIANGULAR BANDAGE made by the Johnson & Johnson Company, New Brunswick, NJ. Box is in excellent condition and back features great graphics for how useful this bandage is. Box measures 3 1/2 inches by 2 1/4 inches. This unused new old stock bandage would look great as part of a vintage medicine supply cabinet display.
Inspired by a speech by antiseptic advocate, Robert Wood Johnson joined his brothers James Wood Johnson and Edward Mead Johnson to create a line of ready-to-use surgical dressings in 1885. The company produced its first products in 1886 and incorporated in 1887. Johnson & Johnson is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey, directly adjacent to the campus of Rutgers University. The corporation includes some 250 subsidiary companies with operations in 60 countries and products sold in over 175 countries.